Thursday, January 17, 2008


This is my bunny!! :) :) He is our pet house bunny... I thought since I was on an animal posting spree (all one shot see previous post!! HA ) I would post him as well. My daughter helped with setting up this shot since bunnies do not sit well when asked... :) :) :) The flower is real and it really was that color. We were amazed that he didn't take a nibble of the flower.... Anyway, just wanted to introduce you all to "Bunny" yup that is his name and if you look closely you can see his blue eyes!!! :) He has tons of personality... and he is multi colored.. not really black, brown or gray kind of a combination... :) :) We think he is really cute..

13 comments:

Jeff said...

This is a very good photo. I bet it would be welcome in a pets magazine. Well done, Renee.

Blue Wave 707 said...

Oh so-o-o-o cute! That's a great shot!

By the way, is Bunny a mini-rex?

Anonymous said...

The photograph is perfect in the details. I also like Bunny and his blue eye.

I assume you know about rabbits eating everything twice?

Kerri Farley said...

OH i LOVE this shot! You did a FAB job....and he is so adorable!!!

photowannabe said...

I think he's cute too. I like the composition and Bunny's pose.
I will write you tonight Renee.

imac said...

Great shot, the sun flower sets it off a treat.

Willard said...

An excellent shot. I bet the rabbit is a wonderful pet!

I had noticed Bunny featured in your profile shot and thought there might be a story behind the picture. Thanks for sharing it with us.

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Oh, yes, Bunny is very cute! Love the way you composed the shot.

Re: the question you left on my blog, I don't think that's a good thing for the dogs. Another visitor referred to the rent-a-dog business as "animal pimping" and I too think that's exactly what this is. Poor pooches...

Nice to meet you, Renee, I'll stop by again. :)

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Renee, this is beautiful. I love the DOF and the lighting. The flower adds a very nice touch. Super job.

Anna said...

That would be more cute to me if I wasn't so allergic! :)

Kala said...

These animals have such soft fur - the pictures do not aptly do this fine creature justice but colors and composition is splendid!

Terra Photography said...

I love this picture of bunny. It is just toooooo cute!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Great bunny shot ;)