Monday, February 16, 2009

A wild animal in nature that I managed to catch when out at Waimanalo Beach yesterday morning. :) :) :) This is a post for all of the nature wild animal followers that always post their awesome birds, moose and deer photos.. Just wanted to show you that we have animals out in the wild as well. :) :) It was a fun encounter. I dont recall his name but he is blind and the owner/rider was soooo nice to me. He was a show horse now retired. I even got to feed him a sugar cube. He loved it and didnt even bite off my hand. :) :) What a cutie!!!! :)

8 comments:

Terra Photography said...

lov'n the wide angle shot! looks like he is blowing you a kiss. lol

Blue Wave 707 said...

Neat shot of the horse!

photowannabe said...

Love the composition and the interesting protection for the horse.
You were right about my picture. Its the High Hand Nursery in Loomis. We haven't made it there for lunch yet but its a photographers paradise. Maybe when you come to the Mainland again we can meet there.

Unknown said...

This photo really catches your eye. Nice job!

Bill Doar Nature Photography said...

Of course a nice shot as usual. But most precious is the story of the encounter and the story of the horse. Welcome back to your blog:)
Wow! I sure missed alot lately. I'll be checking more often. I really do like the fishing pole shot.

Willard said...

A good photo. I like the perspective and the colors.

Ken Conger Photography said...

Great wide angle perspective. Love the red flower bee shot below as well. Blue Skies.

Coy Hill said...

Love the wide-angle shot! Wow and "wild" horse on the beach that even eats out of your hand. No wonder your state is known as paradise :)