Saturday, February 07, 2009


Every Friday nite at Hilton Hawaiian Village they have fireworks. Very very short but still fun. Annie and I decided to go out this evening and shoot something since I am back in Hawaii. Hurray!!! It was a lovely evening out with hardly any wind so I was able to get some reflections in the new Hilton Lagoon ... I know the rainbow tower is leaning and that is AOK since I was using my new 10-20 lens to check it out. What a fun lens. Not really good for stuffs like this but fun none the less. :) :)

3 comments:

Terra Photography said...

Ohhh ahhhh. Diggin those fireworks! We'll have to go again to shoot some more of them.

Blue Wave 707 said...

Actually, it's a great shot! That's a cool use of your wide lens.

Willard said...

Beautiful fireworks! It's good to see that you are back blogging. I have checked in from time to time to see if you had started posting again.