Monday, January 22, 2007

Sunday January 21, 2007




Today the girls (my daughter and her 2 friends) got together and we went out to the beach for some shots. None turned out as well as we all had hoped so we are going to do this again soon... They are looking for just the right look.. Oh well.. It was lots of fun as you can see and we saw 3 whales.. Shucks I had the wrong lens on.. (good excuse for not being quick enough :) But maybe my shooting partner Annie will post her whale shot.. :) She was much more alert than I.. :)

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I don't know how anyone could say that these photos didn't turn out as hoped; the girls look terrific and full of fun. These are great images, depicting great friendship and a wonderful time of life. Well done.

photowannabe said...

Delightful photos of beautiful young women. There's a lot of friendship and love from these pictures. Now its a good excuse to get together and do it again..

Chad Oneil Myers said...

The second one is my favorite.

Karen said...

Beautiful girls, and so nice to see warm looking photos when I am here in the snow and cold.

Terra Photography said...

Check out those super models! =) These are great candid portraits. BTW, for the whale shots all I got was a fin or two - no whale tail. :(

Blue Wave 707 said...

I like the lighting on both photos! Great shots! :-)