Sunday, February 21, 2010


Two of my favorite wines that I brought back from California.
My best shooting buddy and friend Annie threatened me if I did not post something to my blog tonight after our get together at the beach with the wines!!! :) Actually she made me process the images at her house and I couldnt go home until I posted something to my blog. WOW!! WEEE!!! :) Well at least I must admit that I am inspired to get back into shooting and posting on my blog again now that I am back in Hawaii. :)
Soooo Since the shoot and posting is done maybe we can even have some wine .. YUM!!! :) Thanks Annie for insisting that I get going again... :) It really was lots of fun :)


10 comments:

photowannabe said...

Happy to see your post again Renee. I thought you were back in the Islands before now.
Enjoy your time there and let me know when you come back to the mainland.
Sue
(Actually the shot was taken right in Roseville at the Maidu Indian Cultural Center. Amazing to have someting like that right in the middle of town.)

photowannabe said...

Oops, I forgot to comment on your pictures. They look like magazine ads. Really beautiful vibrant colors. Haven't heard of those wines but they sure photograph well. (:0)

Terra Photography said...

These are beeee-u-tiful and of course are magazine worthy. :o) I had much fun and we need to go out shooting again sometime soon. Next time we bring vodka for martinis. lol

Blue Wave 707 said...

Great shots! Woo hoo! The 2nd & 3rd shots are really cool!

Coy Hill said...

Welcome back! And thanks so much for dropping by. Wow, these are terrific product shots, are you working in a little HDR?

Bill Doar Nature Photography said...

No wonder they look so nice. I'm coming over. Beautiful ph-IMAGES!!

Willard said...

Hi Renee,

It is so good to see beautiful photographs of more pleasant weather than we are having here. We have a lot of snow and when it melts as it has the last few days, backcountry lanes, which I travel to look for wildlife become a sea of mud.

Unknown said...

Great shots. Oh, how I would love this warm weather :).

Unknown said...

Great shots. Oh, how I would love this warm weather :).

Unknown said...

I hope to vacation in Hawaii next year. Any tips or suggestions?