Monday, July 09, 2007

A small fruit stand on the windward side. I was thinking of b & w or sepia but then when I tried it I just thought hmmmmm.. SOoooo, I went with the color version since driving past that is what really catches your attention... It is soooo cute and the fresh fruit that you can buy is out of this world. Literally ice cold papaya ... Oh how refreshing was that!!!! Fresh coconut macaroon cookies... YUMMY!!! The lady that runs the stand is soooo nice.. :) :).. Really, where else would you find fresh picked bananas hanging from an extension cord!!!! Fresh pineapple, shell lei, local fruit jellys, hats, along with dream catchers for sale. It was sooo fun to stop by!!!

6 comments:

Blue Wave 707 said...

I'm glad you kept in color. :-) Nice touch of rural O‘ahu.

Unknown said...

Color is a good choice.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh would I love to visit there. I think keeping the color was a good choice. Now I'm craving cold, fresh fruit. mmmmm

photowannabe said...

This sounds like my kind of place. Ice cold papaya yummmm.
Glad you kept this color too. Its very eye catching.

Coy Hill said...

Wow! Such gorgeous photographs in the short time I’ve been away!

The colors in the water & sky in the island shot is awesome, the colors in your sunset defy description!!! This fruit stand is so rich in vibrant colors that it would be a pity to show it only in B&W! Great work, as always.

Ps. Thanks for you sweet comments on my anniversary post

Annie said...

It speaks volumes in color - I only wish I could reach through the computer screen to pluck up a fresh ice cold papaya.