Thursday, March 15, 2007


Above is with my 70/200 with Phil's 1x teleconverter.. and below.... same location but after the sunset with a 1000 lens.. Oh my :)

I had the pleasure of meeting an awesome photographer this evening in Waikiki at sunset. He allowed me to take a few shots with his 1000 lens. Yup!! 1000 with 2x teleconverter.. OH WOW.... :) :) It was awesome. My images didnt turn out super clear (cause of me not the lens) but it was really fun and so exciting. Thank you kindly Phil for sharing :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

★Kekiinani It's your news?

photowannabe said...

Renee, this is beautiful. I guess that will be your next Christmas present, huh?

Kelly Steele said...

So nice! I bet that 1000mm lens was a hoot to use. Thanks for the relaxing shots!

Coy Hill said...

Lovely sunset!

1000mm! Wow..that's sure is a lot of lens!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh I'm drooling!! What a difference. Great shot. I'm saving my pennys now.

puzzled p said...

Wow, I can't even imagine that kind of focal length! The colors are beautiful in this sunset.

Michael P. Randazzo said...

So Renee admits it, it is about size? LOL. Nice to work with some really nice toys isn't it? Great work.

Kate said...

Fun to experiment, and, according to some posters--to dream!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love the colours.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Nice images.

Terra Photography said...

Shazaam! That is some kind of ZOOOM! =) My fav is the top one - love the colors and composition.

Jeff said...

Beautiful colors. I wonder how I managed to miss this gorgeous sunset. Well captured.

Unknown said...

The structure in the first Vancouver pic that you asked about is Canada Place. Thanks for commenting and as I have already commented that these sky pics of yours are just great.