Thursday, February 01, 2007


Thought I would post the reason that I have been slacking on my photos lately. My daughter got in a car accident and has been trying to finish up the last of her college applications. Thank goodness they are all completed :) :) :)... But mostly, thank goodness her injury was only 3 small fractures in her left hand. For that I am thankful. :) :).. She didn't want her picture taken of course :) so I promised I would just take one of her cast :) At least it is a nice blue color.. :) :)

5 comments:

photowannabe said...

I'm so sorry your daughter had an accident. Glad she is okay and it wasn't any worse than it is.

Karen said...

Oh no! Good thing it wasn't worse, hope she heals quickly.

Kelly Steele said...

Ouch! Glad it wasn't anything more serious.

Unknown said...

Thats so scary! Hopefully she heals soon.

Her pretty blue cast matches her shirt :)

Mike Holley said...

Best wishes to your daughter for a sppedy recovery.